Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Lost Key of my Life

Write something, read it once, read it twice, delete it, forget it and then close it. I've been doing just that for the past one year. Aaarghh.. i just deleted the entire thing and wrote everything all over again. I don't know why I always end up finding something missing and decide to rub it all and forget it. May be it was something I never noticed, something my little mind could not fathom. Something that I felt was locked in a locker and I never had the keys. For the past so many years, I had lost so many such keys , so many lost lockers, and so many lost artifacts to let me know who the hell I am, this time though I found that lost locker which had all the lost keys, which is why I could not delete the entire stuff.

Let me make it short, I screwed up one more time just like the last time, ran like a dog behind an elusive cat and only ended up falling in a gutter, felt bad, felt worse than ever. And just when I was confused whether to quit or cut some little artery and end it like forever, the small little mirror in my room seemed like it was looking at me, it felt as if it wanted to talk. I looked at it for almost an hour and then i realized that I had finally found that lost locker, that lost locker which had all those keys, God damn it I realized who I am. Who the hell I am.

Quitters never win and winners never quit kinda shit was not what I felt. My heart was already depressed enough not to think all that crap. In those eyes in the mirror I saw a drop of tear and in the light of an unknown bulb even the tear shined like gold, may be that was the only thing beautiful about tears. I realized that even a tear could be gold, all it needed was light and a pair of eyes to feel it.

All i had to do was then listen to some cold music and close my eyes, for all i had to do was follow my dream. I've always had the dream where I build up the business my Dad created and take it up to heights that the entire industry would admire. Make it reach the entire world so that none would be far from what we had to sell, a dream where I build the entire industry so big that some day some vishnu would dream of making an industry just like mine. And if i had to make this come true, I needed no damn cat to prove that I AM capable, I needed no damn college to brand me for life, I'd rather hire such branded-for-life men and make THEM work on MY dream. There was an unnatural feeling, I felt I could do it just because I could already see it. My ability needs no boundaries, I don't even have a plan, all I have is a dream, a dream I see every day and night. I might just've opened some of those locked lockers, for I felt so clear about myself like never before. With clarity came the confidence, with confidence came the courage, and with courage I said it to myself, I am no crap. I SEE what I want to be and if that is what is called vision then I didnt need any degree to help me, all i had to do was stand on the pillars called Clarity Confidence and Courage, and once I did, the little vision has NO boundaries, it needs NO degrees, NO results, NO percentiles...all it needs is pair of eyes to see and a pair of hands to do...and one of the lockers told me I already had both.

3 comments:

Malini said...

Now tht's wt's cld true spirit!!! n probably ths piece answered ppl's query whr ws VP since long...all I cn say at ths moment is - All da Bst buddy! Keep da flame burning...no matter if da wind changes its veracity :) gb

Sid said...

Abey... locker me kya mila?
itna suspense, and end me samja hi nahi kya mila!
:P

Ankita B. said...

Well written man...
It touched a nerve and all.. :|

Post a Comment