Friday, April 2, 2010

The Insignia of Freedom.

"So close, no matter how far,
Couldn't be much more from the heart,
Forever trusted who you are,
And nothing else matters..."


18 months. All it takes to reach hell. One month. All it takes to come out. A month back, I was in no place within me. Down to the bottom all drained out. I had no idea what i was worth of. I didn't know what to do. I needed some sleep. So i did. I was hibernating. And now, as days just walked past like wind and nights flew like dust, i didn't realize that i was being healed by the greatest healer ever....Time.

" It took all the strength i had not to fall apart,
kept thinking how to mend the pieces of my broken heart"


Time had started its work. It didn't matter to me if i had great scores or not. I was no longer down. I was getting up, getting up to be myself again, getting up to be what i was, what i am and what i will be, no matter what comes in front of me, be it a result, be it marks, be it staring faces, be it hell.

"And i spent all so many nights thinking sorry for myself,
i used to cry, but now i hold my head up high."


I may have stepped on a sharp pebble with soft feet on my first step, but i am no loser to stop running. I am no quitter to start quitting. I had learnt how to face failure, and i was just getting better. I was just out of hell. And i was ready to run. Run harder. I was free. I don't know what powered me on, but i was sure i knew i was lighter, and i was still on my way to my dreams. Time had helped me stick it up, it was no longer shattered, Time had made the dream stronger. Time had made me stronger.

" ...Trust i seek, and i find in you,
Everyday for something new,
Opened mind for a different view,
And nothing else matters."


I was awake. My eyes open, eyebrows down, I looked into the mirror. I knew i was better. I was slimmer, but not weak. I was down, but not out. I may have lost a battle, but the war was still on, and i was not ready to give up. I was ready to fight. Fight my past, in my present, for my future.

"You think I'd crumble you think I'd lay down and die,
Oh no, not I, I will survive."


For all my friends who helped me when i needed them, Friends who told me what i was, what i meant to them, Friends who made me realize that i had learned something not many would love to learn, I am up, all woken up. All fired up. The fire's in my eyes, my words are really clear, so Just beat it!!!!

Hell Yeahhh i am back!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mahol bhai..... dats so vishnu...!!

Firebolt said...

Hey there Vishnu,

Have heard lots about you.. and they also told me that you are not a quitter.. great to know that you are back to yourself after so called 'setbacks' which, in the long run, will be your stepping stones to success!

Wishing you all the luck

=]

Sid said...

This morning I made the call
The one that ends it all
Hanging up,i wanted to cry
But dammit,this wells gone dry
Not for the money,not for the fame
Not for the power,just no more games
But now Im safe in the eye of the tornado
I cant replace the lies,that let a 1000 days go
No more living trapped inside
In her way Ill surely die
In the eye of the tornado,BLOW ME AWAY! :) :)

Vishnu™ Pillai said...

couldn't stop myself...just wrote the hell out of me!!! No more depression, no more trouble...

I had to trouble the trouble, coz the trouble had started to trouble me....

Sid said...

Sidj Likes: "... Fight my past in my present for my future"

Sidj HATESS : "...trouble the trouble till the trouble bla"

Vishnu™ Pillai said...

hehehehe...i understand... [:P]

Post a Comment